I have added a bit of body detox to the mix too Just to get a basic kick start, why not try a couple of simple things such as;
1) Drinking a detox tea. Nope. Not sponsored. Not paid. Not given free stuff. Just saw it on the supermarket shelf and thought that I needed more green tea in my life.
2) Doing skin brushes before you shower - always towards the heart, people. Get your circulation going and your skin singing.
3) Giving yourself a salt scrub in the shower. I'm just using bog standard table salt from the supermarket.
4) Avoiding what I call "obvious" sugar - cakes, bickies, chocolate, ice cream. You know the stuff. Leave it alone. Mostly.
5) Moving your bod. Last night, I began the old Jillian Michaels' shred again just to get the bod back into order. It works - it really, really works. Ouch!
And today, I wore;
White linen t, checked flannie, blue tasselled scarf, skinny jeans with fave belt, parka, necklace with assorted baubles, skull earrings, undies, bra and socks and blue Converse.