Coming soon!




Dear readers - a crappy internet connection and a heads down, bums up approach to my latest project has kept me from blogging so much of late.  But...OH the excitement!  Coming very soon to etsy is the revamped version of my handmade and vintage shop about which I am very, very thrilled.  It's taken a long time for me to get around to it - what with motherhood and teaching and proofreading and volunteering and life in general, but now it is almost ready.  There is an eclectic mix - that really is the best word for it - I let the fabric decide what it wants to be rather than choose something to make and then pick the fabric.  Does that make me sound a little la-la?  Probably.  And a smattering of vintage with more to come as I go off on the trail over the next week or two.  Hurrah.  Will post the link as soon as it is all loaded up and ready to go.

(Updated August 31st - here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/elseseven)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any