Recent makes: Dress with castles and Paris cushion


As previously mentioned, I had some sewing time today which was so great, I can't tell you.  I finally finished one of the dresses I wanted to make (haha - my aim for Tokyo was two dresses, two blouses and a host of other items. Hm.)



Isn't this fabric terrific?  I love it and it wasn't that expensive - can't remember?  480 yen a metre?


I used this pattern which was quite simple but the necking and facing were a little fiddly.  Read: VERY FIDDLY. The rest was a piece of cake.


And I finally, finally got to finish this cushion for my friend's birthday.   Which was eherm..a week ago.   It's a reminder of things that make us happy. The cross-stitching took forever, but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end.  I hope she likes it.  



0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any