Recent makes: Care package bags

Now I am back in Japan where the kawaii is to the max and the postage is reasonable, I can send out some care packages.  I freakin' love sending out care packages.  I try to make them a little bit sweet and a little bit useful... I decided to make zip bags to put the things in as they are so fun to make and they can be used for so many things.

Behold the beautiful fabrics. My life will never be the same now that there is a fabric store AND a Daiso on top of the local supermarket....aggghhh!


I am feeling a little bit folksy these days...


This lining made me think of picnic rugs...


Little Twin Stars candy, a mini cross stitch kit, washi tape and some very sweet post-it notes.


My friend's fave liquorice and beautiful Marimekko pencils.  So pretty those pencils.  SO pretty.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any