Japan in winter - packing list

Am taking Little Miss O back to the good ole Land of the Rising Sun to see her dad.  It's going to be winter - a season I am actually not really good at packing for as I haven't done it much.   I've tried to keep it pretty simple but also with the idea in mind that it's going to take longer for clothes to dry after I wash them (but also they won't need to be washed so often as I won't be so sweeeeeaaaaaty. Mmm.  Nice.  )Here's what I've got so far;


Secondhand Levi's flannel shirt


Secondhand Vision Streetwear sweatshirt


Secondhand Sass and Bide skinny jeans


Thermal top


Long-sleeved thin top for layering


Secondhand Sass and Bide skinny jeans (black)


Beanie - I LOVE this colour


Teal leather gloves.  I also love this colour


Grey Gorman scarf


Silk frilled shirt


4 x socks including nice thick warm ones


My big thick duffle coat


Secondhand leather bomber jacket


PJs


Exercise outfits x 2


Knee high slouchy boots


Not pictured - trainers, 2 x bras and 5 x undies.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any