Packing party again: Clothes

As it turns out, this morning, my little toes were cold, so I changed the sandals for these shoes:


And tomorrow is set to be 20 or under, so I am planning to wear:


I am thinking of cleaning out the top rail of my wardrobe to start rehanging the things that are going back in and ease some of the pressure.  I must be honest, I am a clothes junkie....and charity shops at the moment are just going OFF.  Such great things on offer.  I love picking up fabulous clothes for the price of a coffee or two.  What I do find sad is the amount of fast fashion that is there.  Much of it is such poor quality....and it really occurs in such great volume.  Terribly depressing.  Please think before you buy new and fast, please people.  


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any