Small area of joy

Little Miss O and I went to the church opshop again today.  It really is my fave.  I love the old school vibe of the church hall, the Joans and the Howards serving on the stalls, the random items available and the prices. The prices!  I picked up a hat pattern, a few sewing notions, some sequinned fabric and two tops for Little Miss O and the whole lot was ONE DOLLAR.

We got more frames for our walls (two dollars each), nice big bowls for pasta (50c each) and the like and this beautiful ceramic dish that I couldn't resist.  I had an idea in mind for it - to corral the items on our kitchen table...and it looks perfect.  Two dollars.  Why on earth would you shop anywhere else?


The pretty candle holder and the plant were birthday gifts and the freesias are from Papa S's garden. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any