My bin



YAY!  We did it again!  Even less sent to landfill this week.  I am not going to deny it was a tight squeeze - it was very close...but still - we have reduced the amount of waste we produce even further.  Shopping at the beaches market and going to the co-op has helped enormously as has sticking to one ingredient items...lots of whole foods - veggies don't come with too much packaging if you get them from the market.

To be honest, we are still sending a lot of stuff to the recycling, which I am not happy about as it should be a last resort, so  I am going to be working on that after we come back from our trip to Adelaide.  In the meantime, I am going to have to find an even tinier bag for our waste this week.  I might use a Bonne Maman jam jar...


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any