Did I ever tell you...

...how much I love opshops?  Er. Maybe.  Almost 30 years of opshopping down, and I still am amazed at how great they are.  Was over in my old home suburb the other day to get a haircut and went to the Vinnies and the Goodwill and SCORED.  I am doing some casual work soon, and I needed a few more bits and bobs for the work wardrobe, seeing as I have been working in my PJs since 2007....


Country Road pants - I got a similar pair for around AUD100 before.


Country Road cardigan - stoked as I was eyeing these off when they brought them out but of course, didn't buy them.


Silk top by Joie.  This is on their website selling for AUD308.  No WAY!


Pablo by Gerard Darel dress - on the website, the clothes sell for, on average, over 100 euro!



Ksubi top - their stuff sells for over AUD100 a piece.

How much did I spend?  Hehe.  AUD47 in total.  I love the thrill of the chase - searching through the racks, finding patterns and styles I like, trying them on, checking the quality of the fabric and the design and then paying a fraction of what they retail for.  Too good.  I'll be scouting around for a thin belt to wear with my trousers next time. Bring it ON.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any