Five minute eco: Kitchen gloves

Sometimes, making your life just that little bit more eco can be a case of just swapping one product for another.  I swapped my regular washing up gloves which had worn out for If You Care's fair trade rubber ones.  Love the bright green colour.




To be honest, I didn't look around much for ones available here and had to get these online, which kind of defeats the point to some extent...but perhaps if I looked round a bit more in Sydney, I would find some fair trade or otherwise sustainable/eco friendly etc. ones.  Or has anyone out there got a recommendation?

They were a little bit pricey, but I figure that money is an investment in people and in the future, so I am happy to go without fancy clothes or expensive shoes or whatever to do that as much as I can.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any