Zero Waste Every Day


This is my wonderful little toothbrush with the replaceable head.  Not sure how long I have had this toothbrush for - a few years at least - maybe more.  The head does go into the bin, I am afraid, but I do save a hell of a lot of plastic from the handle...especially as I destroy a toothbrush in about a month.  The only problem I have with it is that the heads come in a recyclable box but they are wrapped in plastic.  Terradent?  Can we fix this problem please?

And yes, I have tried those wooden or bamboo compostable ones like Little Miss O was running, but disgusting black stuff always forms at the back behind the bristles every time...and I am not too keen on that in my mouth or hers....even if I love the concept of the brush.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any