Healthier brekkies

Am still sort of obsessed with breakfast.  In fact, I would rate it as my favourite meal of the day and super important for how the rest of the day is going to pan out.  At present, I am into making brekky wraps with all sorts of odds and sods that are in the fridge.  Check out this glorious start...paired with a black, black coffee from my beautiful La Signorina stove top coffee maker.


A corn wrap with organic yoghurt, avocado and Egyptian Breakfast Beans (beans recipe from The New Feast by Lucy and Greg Malouf).  It makes me want to get out of bed in the morning. Really. 

Wraps can be filled with whatever you please - I usually use any combo of avocado, eggs, capsicum, mushrooms, beans and yoghurt that is available, but I am looking round for some more things to add to the mix.  

Mmmmmmmm.  Stick that in your smoothie blender and smoke it.  



0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any