Postcards from my destash

Who doesn't love bunting?  And even better...who doesn't love bunting when it is made out of pretty shiny evening fabrics?  Yay.  I used up quite a bit on this and have saved some other beautiful Japanese silks and kimono fabrics to start making into a giant quilt over the years for Little Miss O when she grows up.  I shall collect them on our travels back to Japan from flea markets and so on.

I made this luxe bunting for my friend for her birthday and am sending it along with a bit of a care package with Pukka cinnamon tea, kokeshi washi tape and kokeshi writing paper.



And a hat....one more to go in the epic hat making project!  Woohoooo.  I am getting faster at them now.  And damn it - they are actually quite enjoyable to make too.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any