Postcards from my destash

Hello beautiful people.  Whipped up a couple more little numbers to cut down the fabric stash today - and I am proud to say that I have a huge basket full of fabrics ready to go to someone somewhere.


Little Miss O and I are avid picnickers, so I thought these picnic rolls that hold your cutlery and serve as placemats might be the go.  That way, we don't have to keep our special folding cutlery either, but can just use our regular cutlery, roll it up and off we go.  Also - the roll could be used for other things as well.  Art supplies, for example.  Anyway - sold the folding cutlery too!



And that's Flo's one above. That vintage girl on a bike fabric is one of the best I have ever seen.  Got it at a flea market for about 100 yen.  MARVELLOUS.


And a little brooch made from a remnant of Babushka fabric made while I was forced to sit through The Willows in Winter.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any