Why I need to get A Life

...because I got excited about toilet paper today!


It's coreless!  It's recycled and made from milk cartons!  I bought it at a supermarket in my town!  Yay!  It costs 1.5 times as much as the one with the core! I would say three times as expensive, but  the rolls are twice as long.  I think?  Hmm. It is also wrapped in plastic, but so are all the toilet papers on the market that I've seen in Japan.  I think it might be bleached as well, so we are two out of an ultimate four, but it's another step in the right direction.  

Is it time to start talking about washable toilet cloths?  Did that question just make you feel a little queasy?

If you are in Maruetsu and you like bread and pastries, take your bread bag as some of them (including mine) have a bakery section where many of the products are loose and unpackaged.






0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any