Calorie Counting: Breakfasts


(Please note that this is in no way medical or nutritional advice, it's just a record of what I am doing.  Please always consult your doctor before attempting any changes to diet).

Of late, I have been feeling a bit under the weather and so, I haven't been feeling much like eating or doing anything fancy - especially in the mornings.  Thus, the old comfort food of Vegemite toast has been playing a major role in my breakfast scenarios.  The sodium!  The sodium!  Cringes.  I am trying to reduce our sodium intake, so Vegemite - not helping.

Anyway...homemade bread x 2 - 300 calories (I must sit down and calculate the exact amount), 5g of butter - 36 calories and 1tsp of Vegemite - 9 calories.  Plus coffee at 5 calories = 350 calories.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any