else seven returns!

Many moons ago, I used to sell stuff that I designed for cash-money, but then...I stopped doing it.  Recently, I started my little teeny business up again - selling to friends at the moment, but hopefully the word will spread.  I am always loathe to charge my friends for stuff, so I am quoting for the materials and postage and then leaving it to them to decide what to pay on top of that for workmanship.  Plus, I am donating 5% of the net profit to Plan Because I am a Girl - in AUD50 increments, so hopefully, it won't take me long to reach that goal and make my first donation.

This is my first order completed:


Girl's skirt


Baby bib and hat sets


Superhero cape and mask.

I have another lot ready to go out tomorrow - just got to finish off a couple of details.  Hoooray!  Back on it.

2 comments :

  1. Oh good! Glad to see you're creating for your business again, are you selling on an etsy store or your own online store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely. Thanks so much. I am finally coming out of the fog of early motherhood! Just going small at the moment - taking orders and making them to order rather than keeping masses of stock...so selling by word of mouth right now. Happy days! xx

      Delete

add to any