TEN


When I got back from Europe, in July, I decided it was time to get my butt into gear, and so I started to do yoga.  It has become a habit, and I now try to do it between four and six times a week in the morning.  I love it.  However, all the other things that I wanted to turn into habits have fallen by the wayside, so I am going to try a new experiment.

I am going to pick one of the things I want to do and stick to in for ten days.  Why ten days?  Hm.  A month is waaaay too daunting, and I just feel a week is too short. Plus, most months divide rather nicely into ten (give or take a day or two), so it's an ideal number to fit three challenges in per month.  Thus, October is the starting month and October 1st the starting day.  My three "TEN" for October are;

1) No cakes, donuts, biscuits, pastries, ice cream, chocolate, desserts etc. 
2) Cardio every day
3) No booze

I am hoping that if I can manage to get through ten days of it, then, I will feel that another ten won't hurt and thus form a habit before I know it.    

That's the theory, let's see me put it into practice.  Want to join me?




2 comments :

  1. Good on you, big achievement if you stick to it, 10 days is a pretty good run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you. I am feeling nervous even before I begin.

      Delete

add to any