I am Fantastic update


Just a little update on the I am Fantastic experiment with Little Miss O.  It has been working really well - she seems to take great pleasure in receiving the stickers...earning the stickers.  The "What are you going to give me if I do this?" has stopped completely.  Hoorah.  And I am proud to say that Little Miss O has requested the following treats:  a trip to the museum to see some dinosaurs, a trip to see some paintings and a visit to see some polar bears.  She gets to choose what she eats (inevitably pizza or sushi) and drinks (always apple juice or an iced chocolate (no cream or icecream!).  I must admit that sometimes that the trip ends in the toy store, but I am trying to heal myself of that habit.  Not Little Miss O's fault.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any