Mini packing party: Summer clothes

August 26th - Day 18


This is fun - the heroes of my wardrobe are really beginning to stand out, aren't they?  AND - I seem to be relatively well dressed every day.  Today - a yellow linen t-shirt with Metallicus singlet underneath, culottes, red sandals, Moroccan bag and sunnies.  I love yellow.

August 27th - Day 19


Yep - exactly the same as yesterday, but with a different Metallicus singlet underneath.  And it still doesn't smell bad, so I will probably whip this outfit out again before the week is over.

August 28th - Day 20


Daytime: Those culottes AGAIN - it's all about the bike, really.  When I wear a dress or a skirt, they have a tendency to ride up or blow up in the breeze making them a bit...ooh la la...revealing.  A white top that I have had for yonks with a Metallicus singlet underneath, sunnies, red sandals, Moroccan bag and AWESOME earrings that I got for my birthday from my fab friend who always gives me the best jewellery.

Evening: 

Awesome white lace top from Paris, my "best" jeans, birthday earrings, Metallicus top underneath, patent sandals and a fab bag I got from Shanghai Tang back in the good ole China days.

August 29th - Day 21


Feeling all my 40 years today, so I am keeping it simple.  Handmade blue dress with Metallicus singlet underneath, red sandals, Moroccan bag and very important sunglasses.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any