Be the change

Hello lovely readers,

There are changes afoot at else seven headquarters....and I am hoping that you are going to come along with me every step of the way.

We all hope for change and for a better life, but sometimes seem overwhelmed as to where to begin or fear that we cannot change a thing with our one voice.  Of course we can.  One voice combined with other voices makes a choir and a choir can lift the heart and the spirit.

It is my wish to help make the world a better place for everyone, but especially for generations to come - Little Miss O and her contemporaries.  It is my belief that I can help to do that through a variety of ways.   Small ways they may be, but none the less important.

Every day, as I make changes in our lifestyle - changes around our home, changes in our way of living, of consuming, of relating to people, of raising a child etc.,  I am going to document my small ways of making a difference.

Expect to see more ideas for upcycling, decluttering, reducing waste and having great experiences, more recipes for "making your own" and more vegan and vegetarian food, more creativity, more ways to be more organised and save time on boring stuff....and well....more.

Maybe you will get inspired too and join me.  I would love to hear from you if you do.  Even if you don't, I would still love to hear from you.

Look forward to a brave new world from August 1st.

As the wonderful Billy Bragg sings "Start your own revolution and cut out the middle man."

else seven xxx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any