Samsara Project: Size 1 to Size 3

...in which things pass through states of existence...


I dug out a couple of Little Miss O's hardly worn white size 1 t-shirts the other day.  At first, they were in the Vinnie's pile, but then I thought...hmm...best re-use everything I can at this juncture.  SO...I turned one (so far) into a little summer PJ top....


(if anyone can tell me how not to make stretch fabric go curly, I would really appreciate it...) using the fabric from a dress I bought for 50c.  I am hoping there is enough for a pair of matching bloomers or shorts from the rainbow fabric, but anyway - I will improvise whatever is around to make them to match.  Or kind of match.  And then Little Miss O will have PJs for next summer.  For...well, almost free. YAY.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any