The flesh is weak....


Actually, this pic has nothing to do with the post...I just liked the evening light.

Oh dear.  Week Two of the cleanse kind of degenerated a bit, and I am not proud of myself.  I had lots of wine, a coffee and some custard and ice cream.  I also kind of sorta ad libbed a bit on the dishes - but only using ingredients that were already in some of the other dishes, so nothing too feral there.  Didn't drink much water and didn't do much exercise.  Damn my lack of willpower.

Week Three starts tomorrow, and I am not even prepared for it, so I will probably have to ad lib a bit on breakfast too. Preparation is the key, I think.  If I have the food there and ready, then it is easy to just eat it and feel satisfied rather than kind of moochin' around looking for something else.  Not too many social engagements this week either, so I will be able to get on with exercising and avoiding wine.  I want to try running a mile a day this week...on the treadmill, but still - a good start.  I am going to download some tunes from www.rockmyrun.com.

Still,  I have lost 2.3kg so far, so that's a good thing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any