This week I am trying to....



....play with Duplo more often.  Little Miss O loves it and, as you can see by my one of attempts at building fancy structures (it's a ship, OK? See - it's got a figurehead and a mast and crows' nest and a gangplank), so do I.  Often I think that I am too busy to stop and do it, but that is just ridiculous self-importance.  How can I be too busy?  I am...as a lady of the house, essentially self-employed, so my time is really...well, not my own, but certainly a little bit of mine to control.  

Anyway - I want to stop thinking I am too busy all the time and sit down and play blocks and focus on playing blocks and play blocks mindfully and enjoy being with the fiend baby.

What are you trying to do this week?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any