Allergy free: bread


Please note that allergy free posts cover my daughter's personal allergies - eggs, sesame and all nuts but walnuts and does not constitute medical advice.

YUM!  Little Miss O and I whipped up this loaf a day or two ago, and she is really enjoying it and...it is dairy, egg and gluten free.  Bring that on.

I used this recipe but I only put half a cup of sugar, and I am going to try using less next time again.  In addition, I used Orgran flour,  only one cup of soy yoghurt for my "wet" thing and seeing as I had no apple cider vinegar, I used rice vinegar and threw in some blueberries.  It came out lovely and moist (oooh, that word makes me cringe, but it is the best description, I am afraid) with a real...earthy, but earthy in a good way flavour.  Great for snacks for Little Miss O, and it's going to be even better when I cut down on or cut out the sugar.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any