Allergy-free: eggless pancakes


Please note that allergy free posts cover my daughter's personal allergies - eggs, sesame and all nuts but walnuts and does not constitute medical advice.

How can you make pancakes without eggs you, as Mama S was, may be asking.  Well, here is a great recipe from Best Recipes.  Thought Little Miss O might be tired of homemade toast, so I decided to give them a whirl.  They came out lovely and fluffy and really, I wouldn't have been able to pick if they had eggs in them or not.  What I also liked is that they only had the tiniest soupcon (there should be a cedilla under that c, but I can't work out how to put it in, sorry!) of sugar.  I made them last night and they were super yummy fresh and not too damn bad the next morning either.  Certainly, Little Miss O consumed them with gusto and even left behind the blueberries, which she loves, in her excitement.  

Today, I am going to try egg-free shortcrust pastry.  Got a yearning for Cornish pasties, of all things.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any