Flea market madness


Waaaaaah.  This is just one half of one of the halls of the ginormous ( I know - it's not really a word) flea market we went to today at Makuhari Messe in Chiba.  Woooooaaaaaaah.  It was bigger than Ben Hur.  Actually, we went about it all wrong - got there way too late, didn't have lunch, brought Little Miss O who hated it (except when she was given a toy truck by her oba-chan).  And of course, I am supposed to not being buying anything so restrained myself to a t-shirt, some beads and a top for Little Miss O.  Oh the pretties that I didn't buy - a gorgeous bright yellow vintage standard lamp, a vintage child's saucer chair, beautiful blue wine glasses, pretty blue plates, lengths of stripey knit fabrics...the list goes on.  Uncharacteristic restraint.  Of course, it would have been better if I hadn't gone at all, but Rome wasn't built in a day.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any