Minimalist Journey


Hey - welcome to another new follower of my blog.  I am really grateful and very touched that people like to read my ramblings.

I have mentioned minimalism before, but have only dabbled very lightly or toyed with the idea, but I have now decided that it's time to get more serious about it.  I am sick, sick, sick, sick of all the stuff in my house - of storing it, thinking about it, cleaning it and so on.  I am tired of shopping as a recreation. I am tired of wasting time on B.S like Facebook and so on.  TIRED, I tell you.

SO - I am dedicating the rest of this year to minimalism.  I can't promise that I will become an extreme minimalist, but I can promise you that I am going to give it my absolute best shot.

Step One - I am going to go right now to my Facebook account, delete all the friends that I don't really hang out with and announce that I am only going to use it once a week, for starters.

Watch this space.

2 comments :

  1. I too have been dabbling in minimalism. And these last few weeks, I also deleted friends. It feels so good, and now I am considering deleting more. I took the Unplug for 24 hours challenge, and that really opened my eyes for how much I use the website. Made me sad. I am trying to cut down. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it feels great, doesn't it? I am well under 100 now. What is the Unplug for 24 hours challenge? Sounds interesting. Hope you continue to succeed in your mission. :)

    ReplyDelete

add to any