Cooking with gas

 


Got to say that life without Facebook is going extreeeeeemely well.  To be honest, I didn't think I used it that much, but it seems that I must have because I feel that I now have all the time in the world.  And with all the time in the world, I can do fun stuff such as bake a stinky cheese and mushroom tart and pepper and cheese damper.  Mmmmmmm.  I also suddenly realise the self-indulgence of rushing online to tell everyone the minutiae of my existence all the time.  

Little Miss O loves music; every morning, she says "Muse!  Muse!" and starts dancing, so I am using this to go through the remnants of my already much-culled CD collection and actually really listen to the music and then keep or toss accordingly.  We are going through my Smiths albums at the moment, and I am really enjoying them all over again.  Classic.

And now to ice some cupcakes.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

  1. Loving your baking posts, yummmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - but my love of food is being to showwwww.....

    ReplyDelete

add to any