Yum! And thank you!

A little pic of the lovely feast I had with my childhood friend last night....much wine, much chat, much food. Everything in the pic is secondhand (besides the food of course!). I love my little mismatched world of tableware.

Meanwhile - I just discovered the "Stats" section on my Blogger dashboard, and I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone from all over the world who has been reading my little blog. It was amazing to see who was reading it right at that moment, who had read it recently (well, not exactly who but where in the world it had been read or was being read) and so on. Amazing. I had no idea such information was so readily available. What fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

  1. Stats are a wonderful thing. Love the insight into your little feast, mismatched tableware is the only way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aren't they amazing? Who knew such info was at hand? fantastic.

      Delete

add to any