Such a card!

When I was at school, I really used to love getting ready for the new school year - sharpening the pencils, getting the new textbooks and covering my school books and folders - so much so that I would be doing it weeks in advance. I remember being sprung by my older brother's friends one night in the act of making collages for my folders waaaaaaaay too early for it to be cool and being a little embarrassed about my eagerness. However, I seem to have remained undaunted as here is more evidence of my early-birdy-ness...cards for next Christmas! I used;

1) New cardstock - anyone know of a good supplier of recycled card stock? I just don't go through enough cereal boxes to generate enough cardboard
2) Recycled wrapping paper
3) Recycled Christmas cards

What do you do with your old Christmas cards?


Posted by Picasa

1 comments :

  1. Well done to you for planning ahead! I love using bit of old Chrissie cards to recycle for tags or wrapping....

    ReplyDelete

add to any