Trinkets and baubles


Here's a little idea for all those bits and pieces of old and broken jewellery or odd little baubles you find at the opshop.  I had a bluebird necklace that my grandparents gave me when I was a little girl and some random bits and pieces that my mum inherited from my grandmother.  No crown jewels - just odd and pretty little things that my grandma, a bit of an opshop and fleamarket fan herself, picked up along the way.  I didn't quite know what to do with them at first, but they had sentimental value, so I didn't want to get rid of them.  Et voila - I threaded them all on to one chain and now, they make for an interesting little necklace.  Not rocket science but not half bad either.

2 comments :

  1. Very cute idea. Interesting too, cause I had a similar thought the other day!! Like it.

    ReplyDelete

add to any