Craftin'


I love a bit of craft.  To that end, I've made a few craft/handmade aims for this year.  These are things I would like to try;

1) knitting bathmats from old t-shirts
2) growing herbs and lavender (not strictly a craft, but hey...)
3) making homemade beauty products
4) baking bread
5) felting wool
6) upcycling old leather clothes into bags etc.
7) weaving with fabric scraps
8) making note books from junk mail
9) making patchwork from fabric scraps
10) making undies from old t-shirts

I also just joined a little "craft it forward" project on Facebook - see the below;

LET'S MAKE STUFF: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
If you make it to the top 5, you can send your address to me via message if you want.

1 comments :

  1. how cool is that facebook initiative! I have just 'liked' the page and checking it out now..

    ReplyDelete

add to any