My little tree



Only 3 weeks til Christmas - I hope I won't be spending it in hospital.... Anyway - here is our little tree.  I succumbed and bought one new after trying in vain to find a secondhand one.


These temari balls came from the fleamarket - 10 yen each, and then I threaded some fishing line through them so they could be hung.  So pretty.


My little felt and be-sequinned hearts that I made when I was first on "bed rest".  My blanket stitch needs some work, but I do love a bit of felt.  They were made from stuff in my stash.


Last year's ornaments made from fabric and obi scraps and odd buttons.  I have a vision of making a small number of different ornaments every year, so that we have a nice selection of pretty handmade things and different looks for the tree.


I made the garland last year too from a host of old necklaces and bracelets and so on.  So much prettier than tinsel - although I do like a bit of tinsel, it must be said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any