Sewing for kids: Knackered, but happy


Bit knackered today - woke up at 4am ish with achey crampy weird legs and couldn't get back to sleep for an age...BUT....I still managed to get to my machine today and whip up a couple of little items.  (I do however, think my To do lists are getting a bit ambitious.  There are only so many hours in a day after all...) I am paranoid I don't have enough blankies and swaddles, so I whipped up this little number - bias binding, I love you.  And then I made this little eco frock - seriously - all items sourced from the flea - fabrics upcycled from 2ndhand items and vintage buttons and bias.  I admit that it is a little rough around the edges - you can see some of the stitching of the press studs and I machined the hem...but hey - looks cute.

Oh - a baby that is not even born yet and already has her own stylist and designer.  Very nice indeed.  Suri Cruise, eat your heart out, lady!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

add to any